What do you do if you are someone who loves lots of different things? I’m that person.
I love my creative adventures. I love writing. I love blogging. However, writing is a pretty lonely career and in time, I want to get a job that gets me out and about….I’ll still write – how can I stop? It is in my blood to write.
But looking forward, looking at new horizons and pursuits, for some bizarre reason, I just can’t decide on a suitable career path. I am so certain on lots of different aspects of my life. So sure of many things and yet when it comes to a new career – I get in a complete muddle!
How strange. It is the one part of my life that pickles my brain. Do you have one part of your life – whether it is your love life, your career or perhaps your relationships with friends that drives you ever so crazy?
At least I have a few ideas, but can I pick one yet? Can I heck! Perhaps you can help me?
Here’s some things I can see myself doing…
- Teacher or Nursery Nurse/Early Years Teacher ( I do really enjoy the energy of little people, well I must do as I have four kids!)
- Teacher’s aide – a lot less responsibility but still rewarding….
- Midwife (but then I think about looking up women’s lady parts and think maybe not! Kudos’s to the outstanding people who earn a living doing this amazing role.)
- Anything to do with nutrition/health promotion.
- A super-star living in LA…ummmm well a gal can dream right?